Heidi Klein are known for their beautiful swimwear, but this summer it is their beach accessories that have totally caught my eye. The range has everything you will need for a beach getaway, including fedora hats, canvas wedges, jewellery, perfect sized beach bags as well as the most amazing bamboo clutch. I’ve put together a few of my favourites from this summers collection.
1. Matta Dupatta Scarf £169 – This scarf is perfect for the slightly cooler evenings or days when it gets a bit windier. I love the colour of this scarf and the lightweight fabric, it’s made from a silk and cotton blend, is hand dyed and has cute little tassels all around the four sides.
2. Grace Bay Medium Raffia Bag £270 – I love a beach bag that you can just throw everything in and not worry and this is one of them. The beautiful bamboo handles set off the raffia tote, with a suede tassel. I love how it’s ideal for the beach but totally acceptable for carrying around a city vacation too.
3. Carlisle Bay Fedora Hat £135 – When the sun is shining you definitely need a hat. This fedora has the ‘Panama Hat’ feel and is a great way to stay stylish and protect your head from the hot heat.
4. Leather Rope Bracelet £38 – heidi klein’s collection of summer jewellery is so pretty and perfect to go with your beach attire. I love this leather rope bracelet with gold fastening. The fastening is nickel free so ideal for those with sensitive skin plus its both sea and chlorine resistant so you can wear it whilst swimming.
5. Montego Bay Canvas Wedge Shoe £130 – Wedges are a summer essential and this pair is great for both beach and/or a city break. I love the canvas on them as it’s nice and light and can let your feet breath, plus a wedge is much easier to walk in than heels and gives a nice look for a summer dress.
6. Bamboo Clutch £160 – Could this clutch be anymore amazing? Made from natural bamboo it has that perfect beach feel for holidays and is something a little different for an evening clutch. I can imagine this in the Bahamas or somewhere similar.
7. Coconut Beach Candle £36 – This is my favourite candle, probably ever! I love the smell of it so much and it’s so lovely for a summer fragrance. Your room will fill with the smell of coconut, jasmine, marine and vanilla, it’s just bliss. Sit back and daydream of beaches to come.
Now if you are in need of some holiday inspiration to take these away to, then check out my vacation inspiration Pinterest board. Surely it will have you daydreaming of beaches to come in no time.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we can receive a commission.