The LDN Diaries is committed to safeguarding your privacy and we take the privacy of your information very seriously.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – The LDN Diaries – the ‘business’
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
1. Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
2. Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
3. Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
4. We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
5. We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
Data We Gather
The information you have provided us with
We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
The information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to provide our service to you.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to analyse our readership.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our Processing partners:
- Google Analytics
- Shopstyle, Inc
- Affiliate Window
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. You can control your cookies at the browser level.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made on 18.01.21