If like me and you aren’t that great in the kitchen but always quite fancy trying something new for dinner, then I’ve discovered a whole load of easy recipes over on Hello Fresh.
The weekly delivery box has a selection of quick and easy recipes which you can follow along even if you are not a subscriber, perfect for those of us that might not quite know where to start
I’ve picked out a favourite to share that went down well with the other half when I rustled it up last week. So here is how to make Paprika Glazed Chicken in just 20 minutes with literally the easiest to follow instructions.
Paprika Glazed Chicken (with Bulgur and Olive Jumble) Recipe
1 Red Onion
Feta Cheese (1 block)
Chicken Stock Powder
Baby Plum Tomatoes
Bulgar Wheat 120 grams
Diced Chicken Thigh 210 grams
Water 240 ml
1. Halve, peel and chop the onion into small pieces. Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press). Trim the cucumber then quarter lengthways. Chop widthways into small pieces. Halve the baby plum tomatoes. Pick the mint leaves from their stalks and roughly chop (discard the stalks). Roughly chop the olives. Crumble the feta.
2. Heat a splash of oil in a medium saucepan on a medium high heat. When hot, add the onion, cook stirring occasionally until soft, 4-5 mins. Add half of the garlic and cook stirring frequently for 1 minute. Add the bulgur, chicken stock powder and water. Bring to the boil. Pop a lid on the pan and set aside for 12-15 mins or until ready to serve.
3. Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat. When hot add the chicken and cook stirring occasionally until golden brown all over, 6-7 mins.
4. When browned add the honey, smoked paprika, the remaining garlic, season with salt and pepper and a small splash of water. Cook stirring frequently until the chicken is glazed, 2-3 mins. (The chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink in the middle.)
5. Fluff up the bulgur with a fork and gently stir through the chopped cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, olives, mint and half of the feta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6.Share the bulgur between your bowls and top with the glazed chicken. Crumble over the remaining feta