As we all stay at home to fight the virus that’s took over the world, it’s become incredibly difficult to get hold of the things we took for granted, simple things like milk, eggs, butter and cheese. Toilet roll has become the biggest currency of 2020, bitcoin who? And going to the supermarket has become a bit like that scene from the Bird Box movie.
With supermarket delivery spots booked up for the foreseeable future, I’ve found myself looking for online grocery suppliers that aren’t the usuals and here is a list of what I’ve found so far. I’ve already done a delivery from a few and have been very happy with the produce. It’s actually great to be able to support small businesses at times like these and so grateful that they are able to help us all.
Most are able to deliver UK wide but check your postcode on each site and I’ve also added London only places. If you know of any more please do leave them in the comments and share with anyone you think it’ll help.
Also worth ringing up your local restaurants, usual haunts and see if they are offering delivery services.
- HARVEY & BROCKLESS (dairy, meat, pantry)
- WATT FARMS (groceries, dairy, meat, milk etc)
- MEAT BOX COMPANY
- TOM HIXON (meat & meat boxes)
- DETOX KITCHEN (fruit and beg boxes)
- LUCY HAIL (fruit and veg box and flowers)
- WONKY VEG BOX
- DONALD RUSSELL (butcher)
- HARVEST BUNDLE
- FARMISON & CO (meat, poultry, pantry)
- FIELD & FLOWER
- THE CHEESE SHOP
- PHILIP WARREN (butcher)
- HELLO FRESH (meal boxes)
- ISH FISH (fish delivery)
- DAYLESFORD FARM
- LYME BAY (alcohol)
- DELIVEROO (groceries from local shops such as Costcutter, BP Garage etc) If you haven’t signed up before I’ve added a referral code for £10 off your first orders.
- UBER EATS (same as above)
- BEEDELIVERY (groceries)
RETAILERS THAT SELL FOOD BITS, PANTRY STYLE ITEMS, CHOCOLATES, ALCOHOL ETC
- M&S (selection of fruit hampers and also foodie gifts you can send)
- HARVEY NICHOLS
- LIBERTY FOOD HALL (currently 30% off Easter food)
BAKE AT HOME
- DOUGHTNUT TIME have launched at home doughnut kits for delivery nationwide, with special Easter ones to decorate at home.
- CUPCAKE JEMMA has cupcake kits for at home available to be delivered UK wide and everything else you might need on her site. This is my favourite cupcake shop in London and she has easy follow along YouTube videos. I’ve picked up some for my birthday next week!
- MAC & WILD (meat)
- BOROUGH MARKET (bakery, meat, dairy) local to the market
- CROSSTOWN COLLECTIVE – Crosstown Doughnuts have teamed up with Millers Bakery and Estate Dairy to bring you boxes of bread, milk, veg and doughnuts!
- THE BUTCHERY (meat) – South East and East only, follow @SupprtSELondon who are posting daily stories of local places delivering
- LOLA’S CUPCAKES – cupcakes and cakes but also fruit and veg boxes and grocery boxes
- SALT HOUSE BOTTLES (alcohol, groceries and bakery) South East
- PAUL RHODES BAKERY (baked goods)
- HAKKASAN – if you are lucky enough to live in the vicinity of Hakkasan Mayfair then they are offering takeaway for the first time via Supper.
- LIQROO (alcohol and groceries)
- FRUIT FOR THE OFFICE (now delivering fruit boxes to home)
- PROVENANCE BUTCHER
- SOLSTICE FOOD (fruit and veg box, dairy)
- NEW COVENT GARDEN MARKET
- NATOORA (fruit and veg, dairy, charcuterie)
- LONDON KITCHEN DELIVERIES (meals, fresh fruit, wine and cake)
I’ll take this delivery any day…
Stay safe everyone!